The Arts & Business Council is seeking a paid graphic design intern. Our ideal candidate is excited to interact with our artists, arts groups and corporate partners to build and strengthen engagement, develop relationships and deliver great customer experiences. This is a fully remote internship opportunity.
- Design social media graphics
- Design images for our websites including infographics
- Design graphics for email campaign
- Design collateral material for events – signage, invitations, fliers etc.
- Design gifs
- Ability to create short videos a plus
- Proficient in graphic design software
- Ability to collaborate on designs and brainstorm creative ideas
- Organized and detail-oriented with capability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Collaborative mindset and proven ability to work with a variety of people and environments.
- Experience working in the arts or creative ecosystem is a plus.
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish/English/Creole) is a plus.
This is a paid internship with compensation of $100 to $200 per month based on experience. We can also work with students that want to intern with us through your college for credit and experience. You will get real life experience working in the creative ecosystem and build your portfolio with creative designs. We are in the arts, so creativity is celebrated. We can help you add content to your LinkedIn page and introduce you to arts professionals from over 500 arts groups in Miami.
If you would like the challenge of connecting business and the arts to strengthen Miami-Dade and the creative ecosystem, then email a link to your portfolio and a cover letter explaining why you want to intern with us to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put “internship” in the subject line. Selected candidates will be scheduled for zoom interviews. No phone calls please.
The Arts & Business Council is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.