The Arts & Business Council is seeking a Manager of Outreach to join our team. This is an entry level position for a professional with 1 or 2 years of experience. Our ideal candidate is excited to interact with our artists, arts groups and corporate partners to build and strengthen engagement, develop relationships and deliver great customer experiences. We’re a small company so there’s lots of room for growth.
- Help manage partnerships and memberships.
- Represent the organization at networking events and outreach programs
- Implement and track partner benefits fulfillment.
- General office tasks and administrative support.
- Organize and keep email databases up to date
- Connect regularly with partners via email and phone and zoom meetings.
- Maintain membership database and renewals.
- Build relationships with artists, arts professionals and creatives.
- Provide support with set up and logistics for partner events.
- Organized and detail-oriented with capability to multi-task.
- Competency in office software including Microsoft Office 365.
- Experience with Constant Contact or other online email marketing vendor.
- Proficiency in database and/or membership software.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Collaborative mindset and proven ability to work with a variety of people and environments.
- Experience working in the arts or creative ecosystem is a plus.
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish/English/Creole) is a plus.
The starting salary for the Manager of Outreach is up to $36,000 depending on experience, plus a benefits package that includes paid health insurance, paid vacation and parking. There is an opportunity for bonuses and growth in the organization. This is a full-time position with a hybrid schedule of in person and remote work.
If you would like the challenge of connecting business and the arts to strengthen Miami-Dade and the creative ecosystem, then email your resume and a cover letter explaining why you want to work with us to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put “job opening” in the subject line. Selected candidates will be scheduled for interviews. No phone calls please.
The Arts & Business Council is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.